Your Green Card Lawyer for Family, Jobs and Investment

When you get a Green Card that gives you or your loved ones permanent residency in the United States, you and your family members are free to live and work here with virtually all the rights of US citizens.

Because the process of getting a Green Card is complicated – and a lot harder than it seems – you should always work with expert Green Card attorneys like you’ll find at Donald Gross Law. Our team is based in Washington, DC but we assist clients nationwide and internationally to obtain Green Cards.

You’ll need to make a different kind of application for a Green Card depending on whether you want to bring your family members and fiancée into the US or you want to work, do business or invest here.

When you become a client of Donald Gross Law, our team will develop a tailored strategy to give you the advice you need and walk you through every step of the process. We pride ourselves on giving exceptional client service.

For help with family, fiancé or employment Green Cards, reach out to Donald Gross Law at 202-897-4880. We help clients in Washington, DC, nationwide and internationally.

Green Cards for Family Members and Fiancées

The US Government has a policy of uniting families – especially families of US citizens – but you’ll have to document your relationship with your close relatives and, if necessary, show you can support them financially.

Green Cards for Employment

When you want to work in the US, you’ll need the help of an expert Green Card lawyer to make sure you pick the right category of work in which you can excel.

Green Cards for Business and Investment

The US Government has a longstanding practice of granting permanent residency to entrepreneurs and creative business people who create jobs and make investments in the United States.

Family-Based Immigration and
Green Cards

We assist US Citizens and permanent residents with Green Card applications for their parents, spouses, fiancé / fiancée and other family members. The relatives eligible to receive Green Cards include:

  • Mother or father
  • Wife or husband
  • Fiancé or fiancée
  • Son or daughter
  • Sister or brother

As a part of Green Card applications for family members, we handle Green Card sponsorship including preparation and processing of the following documents:

  • Affidavit of Support
  • Adjustment of Status
  • Consular Processing
  • Employment authorization / Work permits
  • Travel documents

Contact us to discuss how we can help you with Green Card applications, US naturalization or long-term visas. We’re based in Washington, DC but serve clients throughout the country and internationally.

Employment or Investment-Based Green Cards

If you want to work or invest in the United States, your best option is getting an employment-based Green Card or an investor Green Card. A Green Card allows you to become a permanent resident based on your employment status or making an investment that creates US jobs.

Our clients include:

  • Individuals with job offers, who have tested the labor market, and are skilled or unskilled, or have a college or advanced degree (EB-3 Green Card)
  • Managers and executives of multinational businesses, including through Priority Worker Petitions (EB-1 Green Card)
  • Foreign nationals whose work is in the US “national interest” (EB-2 NIW Green Card)
  • Foreign nationals with extraordinary ability in business, arts, sciences, education or athletics (EB-1 Green Card)
  • Outstanding professors or researchers (EB-1 Green Card)
  • Religious workers and ministers
  • Entrepreneurs who:
    • Have extraordinary abilities (EB-1 Green Card)
    • Are multinational executives (EB-1 Green Card)
    • Are eligible for a National Interest Waiver (EB-2 NIW)
    • Invest substantial funds in the United States (EB-2 Green Card or EB-5 Green Card)

We will assist you with preparing all required documents and application forms.

Contact us to discuss how we can help you with Green Card applications, naturalization or long-term visas.  We’re based in Washington, DC but serve clients throughout the country and internationally.

Contact Us to Discuss How We Can Help You

a Free Consultation