Donald Gross Law provides strategy advisory services to help our clients gain maximum advantage from high-level international trade negotiations and congressional actions that result in changes to U.S. international trade policy and trade regulations. Our advisory services particularly assist importers and exporters to expand their existing operations, enter new markets, modify or move their supply chains, and minimize their market risk and political risk.
By providing counsel on the application of export controls, customs requirements, economic sanctions and national security laws, we enable you to overcome the regulatory, political and commercial obstacles you face. Our strategy advisory services include:
- Helping clients develop and implement strategies to achieve their critical business objectives
- Developing advocacy strategies to shape government policies and secure government support
- Providing reliable market intelligence
- Advising on regulatory and trade policy developments
- Resolving disputes with foreign governments and companies